You will work closely with them. You will rely on them. You need to know more about them.
So, please look over “About Me” and “Client Stories” on this site.
In short, I don’t want scores of listings. I want to work in a manageable, personal way.
You’ll get better service. And I’ll sleep better.
Following is a look at the process of purchasing a home and what I’ll do.
Have a seat, there’s lots here.
Or skip it and call me.
[click each step for more info]
- you’ll only look at homes within your price range
- you’ll know your monthly payments & closing costs up front
- your negotiating position with the seller will be stronger
- closing can happen more quickly
After a thorough understanding of your new home needs:
- I’ll search using the best technology in the industry
- I’ll send you a list of homes that meet most or all of your requirements
- we’ll schedule time to visit most or all of them
- I’ll also send information on new listings as soon as they come on market
- I will be on the hunt for pending listings through my internal groups
I will research data on the home to determine what to offer and:
- we will present a written offer to the seller’s agent and/or seller
- the seller may either accept, reject, or counter your offer
- there may be some negotiation required
- once the seller accepts the offer, it becomes a legal contract
- earnest money will be needed at the time of an offer – typically 1-2% of the offer
I’ll recommend you hire a professional home inspector
- they will conduct a thorough inspection of the house
- emphasis will be on health, safety and integrity
- we will negotiate with the seller to complete any necessary repairs